New to Blogging?

 This blogging thing sef? As our naija peeps will put it, has been a mind boggling thing to me. I sometimes wonder how I will become one. at least I heard it pays well. Some people have actually made a fortune from it. I really want to make a fortune too from it. I want be rich at least from blogging.

When it is looked at critically, can I actually succeed? Can I get there? Will people read my posts and like it enough to say nice things? Won't I feel ashamed to say personal things of it gets to that?.... So many questions, so many thoughts. All these put together and many more has narrowed my thoughts and put me in the position that I am. Which is I am going to give a try.  In as much as my first intention of having a blog which is to make a fortune may not happen immediately, I think I am ready to go on this journey of owning a blog.

It's sound so weird to me that i, ijeoma is a blogger. Better put ' ije the blogger'. Who would have thought I would be one.

One thing that scares me is ' will I put contents that people will like ? That will synchronize with people's thoughts?. Will people not say that I am too focused on myself and that I should look beyond me. But seriously, I want to create 


Something that is 'Me'.  Though I am new to this, but I want to have people feel my personality, my essence.

With this blogging thing, I hope to bring alive aspects of life that I value and see if there are people out there who share the same thought.


' ije the blogger( I am liking the sound of it) wishes to blog. Being new to Blogging according to me means being free.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts