Shocking Angel.

 Hi people. Guess what I saw the other day on TV. Let me rephrase it. Guess what shocked me?. I will tell you. It is 'Angel'. Yes it is Angel. Angel from Big Brother Nigeria. Big Brother Nigeria is a reality TV show that is currently going on in the country. It started about a week ago. Though I am not a fan of the show but due to the fact that I have an account on Facebook, I happen to know a thing or two about the show and the house mates. So I had the opportunity to watch the show a few nights ago.

I must say that the task they performed was quite interesting and I was captivated at that moment and that prompted me to continue watching it. Then I saw one of the housemates called Angel almost naked and twerking. For those that do not know her, She is the housemate with a sagging breast who is not ashamed of it. She even has the guts to go braless. I noticed that initially the cameras were sort of not wanting to show the almost naked lady called angel. What an irony. One would say not all angels are decent or dazzling white. 

After a while the whole attention was on the lady. Though other housemates were also almost naked but they were are the jacuzzi. of course you can't wear a suit to swim in a jacuzzi.

I must say that i was shocked about what I saw. Come on, this show is on national TV. You don't have to come show your immorality. Being a reality show doesn't give you the impetus to be indecent.

I wonder if she has parents. What kind of home did she come out from?. Was she raised by a single parent?, what are her values? How would her parents feel when they saw her behave that way?. These questions and many more are coming to my mind and other peoples' minds too. 

You don't have to be indecent to crave attention. You don't have to be immoral to gain popularity. I guess that's the only talent she has. I bet she must have told her self that she must do everything within her power to win the prize even if it means going naked. I guess her next move will be to have sex in the house. I mean others did it under bedsheets and duvets. But hers may be different. She make break the record and have it facing the cameras for all to see. I expect nothing less than that.

Well, I would say she should continue. It's her life, it's her body.

Angel of BBN continue feed the world with you immorality. You got it.



Comments

Popular Posts